Why work for Riverside College?
Riverside College is a highly popular and successful further education college, conveniently located in Widnes within easy reach of Liverpool, Manchester and Chester. Riverside College currently caters for over 2,400 16-18 students and over 600 full time 19+ students. Our students study a wide range of courses from entry level through to higher education programmes.
In addition to this we offer a range of benefits for our employees including:
- Generous annual leave
- Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme (Local Government/Teachers Pensions)
- Discounted Fitness Centre
- Hair, Beauty & Holistic Salons
- Specialist training and development
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Family Friendly/Compassionate Leave
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Counselling Service
- Onsite Chaplaincy Team and Prayer Meetings
- Occupational Health Support
How to apply to work at Riverside
Riverside College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from suitable candidates. If you are interested in applying for any of the vacancies published on this site, you can choose a number of options as shown below:
- Telephone our automated recruitment line on 0151 257 2010, quoting the reference number of the vacancy you are interested in and your full name and postal address. We will then send you an application pack in the post.
- Email the recruitment address on HRUnit@riversidecollege.ac.uk, quoting the reference number of the vacancy you are interested in and your email address. We will then email an application pack to you. However, if you prefer to receive an application pack through the post please give us your name and address
- Download an application pack from our website to email, post or bring into the HR office in person.
- Apply using our online application form, which will be acknowledged on receipt.
Alternatively you can contact us at:
The college is a Positive About Disabled People symbol holder. Applicants with a disability, meeting the basic essential criteria will be given an interview.
Riverside College is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Read about our Recruitment and Selection Process
and our Policy for the Recruitment of Ex-offenders
Policies on Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding Children, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and theStorage of Disclosures.
To see Cronton Sixth Form vacancies, please click here.
Application Form – New.doc